Everest Base Camp (EBC) trek Professional1 month ago - Services - Kathmandu - 67 views
The Everest Base Camp (EBC) trek is the most popular trek in Nepal, leading to the base of the world’s tallest and most iconic mountain, Mt. Everest (8,848 meters/29,029 feet). The trek goes through beautiful mountain valleys, high passes, famous Sherpa settlements, and exotic flora and fauna. During the trek, there are splendid views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nupste, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Ama Dablam, and other peaks
- Day 01Kathmandu arrival (1350m).
- Day 02City tour or free day to explore and shop
- Day 03Fly to Lukla (2,869m) and trek to Phakding
- Day 04Trek to Namche Bazaar
- Day 05Rest and acclimatization
- Day 06Namche Bazaar to Tengboche
- Day 07Tengboche to Dingboche
- Day 08Rest Day
- Day 09Dingboche to Lobuche
- Day 10Lobuche to Gorpshe
- Day 11To Kalapattar (5,545m), descend to Gorakshep-Pheriche
- Day 12Pheriche to Namche Bazaar
- Day 13Namche Bazaar to Lukla
- Day 14Fly back to Kathmandu
- Day 15Rest day/shopping (Farewell dinner)
- Day 16Departure day
- Airport pick-up and drop-off by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 3 nights accommodation in a 3-star (***) hotel in Kathmandu with the BB plan.
- kathmandu valley tour included all permit, car, tour guide.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu scenic flight.
- Full board meals during the trek (3 times/day tea or coffee, breakfast lunch and dinner).
- Teahouse accommodations on the trek.
- Seasonal fruits during the trek.
- First Aid kit included BP set with Oxi-meters.
- Expert, experienced, friendly guide and porter as well as their food accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance.
- Duffle bag for the trek.
- All permits and Tims (please bring a passport copy and photos).
- Government tax,
- farewell Dinner.